Microscope Slide Scanning Services
1x3 & 2x3 slide scanning services for brightfield & fluorescence applications. Feel free to request a quote.
The Microscopes: Custom automated for high resolution imaging
- Illumination: Transmitted light LED and metal halide reflected light fluorescence.
- Optics: plan fluorite 4x 0.15NA, 10x 0.25NA, 20x 0.46NA, and 40x 0.75NA as standard.
- Other optics available upon request.
- High resolution cooled color digital camera, meets Nyquist Theorem requirements.
- XYZ automated platform with high resolution motorized stage.
- Autofocus capability - several autofocus applications available.
- Custom integrated PC / imaging software platform for a variety of applications.
The Services: What we provide
- You decide - we acquire high resolution slide scans per your determined methodology.
- Single images are in standard single TIFF image format for ease of use on a variety of analysis platforms.
- Custom software is included in the microscope slide scanning service for our customers to navigate and view the full macro image at lower resolution and then expand to the single full resolution image for detailed viewing.
- All scanned image sets and folders will be stored on a USB digital hard drive, included with the return of your samples. We will store copies of these images at Micro Optical until you confirm that your hard drive and data has been received. You can choose to return the hard drive to Micro Optical or keep it as a backup copy of your original data.
- Give us a call or request a quote to discuss and define your requirements. Novice level imagers are always welcome
- Sample images available upon request for your review to showcase our expertise.
- You can send sample slides for an online meeting where we can work “live” in a realtime imaging demonstration. You will be able to navigate and view your scanned slides and experience the attention to detail, our processes, and the quality of our provided images right on your own PC from the comfort of your office.
- Each job is quoted individually, based on the imaging techniques you have chosen for your samples. We are very reasonable for the quality of data provided.
- We accept both small quantity orders of only a few slides to several thousands.
- For large single quantity orders or for guaranteed supplied annual quantities we are extremely competitive and can contract rates to fix your costs.
- We also develop custom software for your image analysis needs. We are a certified Media Cybernetics dealer and can design custom software within the Image Pro Plus platform for automated analysis of your images.